Data Protection Declaration:
OnlineEntries.co.uk is committed to your safety and online security. We take our responsibility with your information very seriously.
Here are a few things you may like to know.
The information we collect will seem fairly obvious, but there are a few things that we track:
- Your name & contact information
- Personal information such as age for people entering events, particularly sporting events.
- Your IP address. This is like an ID number for your computer when browsing the Internet, every computer on the Internet has one.
- Information about what program you are using to access our websites (Internet Explorer, for example).
Why we collect this information:
- To pass details of your entry to the relevant organisation.
- To track how many visitors we have to our websites.
- To make sure our websites are designed to suit our most frequent visitors. You can’t please all the people all the time, apparently, but we can try!
Retention of personal information
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for our purposes.
Selling or Giving Away your personal information
Your information will not be passed to any unauthorised third party, ever.